Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Some Updates

Christian will have his 3 month MRI checkup on July 11th so everyone please pray that things will be great. This is his first after his surgery and radiation so the Dr. did say it will be alittle different because he is still healing from those. He will go to brain tumor clinic on the 12th and meet with the dr's this is also a 3 month thing.

He goes to the cornea dr on Wed. the 5th so hopefully things will still be looking good there.

He is doing pretty good lately other then a cold his speech is getting better every day and he is now using the potty like a big boy so who knows maybe be the end of summer he will be outta diapers!!!!!

Happy 4th Everyone

1 comment:

Candy said...

Hi Christian! My name is Candy and I am one of the volunteers with Audrey's Umbrella. I just wanted to come by your site to say hello and let you know that I'm thinking about you. You sure are a cutie!! I will say a prayer that everything goes well with your MRI today.