Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Eye Appt.

Christian saw the cornea dr today and she said his eye is looking better however there are still a little irratation to the eye but she wants to wait and see him in 6 weeks so at least thats a step for slowing things down a little. She wants him to see his other eye dr for better visions checks and he will go there in Sept. so wait and see what he says.

We made it back from WV yesterday it was a nice trip but a long drive back. Christian had a good time and thats all that matters. He went fishing while we were there and caught the only fish so he was excited about that one. And he loved watching the Choo Choo trains, dont know what he will do now we are home and there isnt any to look at.

2 comments:

Aunt Sondra said...

Christian, Carter and Amy,

I am so glad you guys are home. I missed you boys a lot! I heard about your trip and am glad that you had a good time. Christian, sounds like you will be a fishing pro! I am sure as soon as Nana and Papa leave you will be missing them but I am glad you got to spend time with them.

I downloaded pictures of you both from your trip, where are the pictures of mommy?

Well, I will see you guys tonight but I can't wait!!

Love you,
Aunt Sondra

Chrissy said...

Amy,
Loved the new pictures. Glad you guys are having a good summer! Been thinking about you.
Christine and Ryan