Sunday, February 24, 2008

update

We are seeing something that we have not seen in a long time and that is Christians beautiful smile and laugh. he is still having shaking in his head but he has been in a happy mood lately of course some of it is due to there new puppy.Both boys love it and she loves them. We have gotten some negative talk over this puppy but to look at Christian and see him smile and having fun with her is all that matters. And the ones that unfortunately have been were we are know exactly what we are talking about.We don't know how much longer we will be able to see him like this. Carter as well loves her they run around and play all the time. Which is good because he will really need something when this nightmare happens.
We are so thankful that Christian is a stubborn little person because if he wasn't he probably would not be here today.
Again if you would like to visit please let us know,we are just asking that when you do that you keep things on the softer side for he does not like loud noise.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Christian keeps sharing his smiles for a long time. I made a new design at iHope in his honor:

a real hero

Thanks for all the support I've seen come in from this blog to the iHope cancer fundraiser.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that the pup is making Christian smile. Dogs have a wonderful way of doing that. :o) I hope those smiles stick around for a long, long time. Hugs to all of you!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that Christian has a puppy. Every little boy should have a dog, they are so fun to have around. I saw your bulletin about the tshirts, and i bought two right away. I think it's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Remember what Charles Schulz said: Happiness is a Warm Puppy. :)

Anonymous said...

Can you post a picture? I came on tonight thinking if you had not updated, I was going to ask. I think the puppy is a wonderful idea since you are home all the time. The boys will get such joy from it. I've love to see it. What kind is it? By the way, I know youre busy but I was having severe Christian withdrawal!!! Jalena

Anonymous said...

that's why we had the benefit.. chistian was too sick to go to memphis... so thats what the money is for him!! seeing his face with that puppy... priceless!!