Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sad

School time is right around the corner and as I see the buses drive by I cant help but get upset and miss Christian even more. He is suppose to be getting on the bus and going to kindergarten this year and after that he is suppose to turn 5 in Oct. and go trick or treating, be at his brothers bday party, have thanksgiving and christmas. But unfortunately he is not here to do all of these things and it makes me very sad. I know that he is here in spirit but its not the same as being able to see that beautiful smile he has when he is excited or happy.
I am hoping that the next few months will go by quickly, I know that we still have Carter and I'm going to try and make this time for him special but I just don't know how I'm going to get through it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,

Please know that even though I don't sign often, you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers daily.

Sending strength your way...

Lucia m/o ^Paulina^

Anonymous said...

Checking in to how things are going. Not good, huh? I'm sorry that this is so hard.

Give Carter a hug from me.

Jalena

Anonymous said...

Checking in to how things are going. Not good, huh? I'm sorry that this is so hard.

Give Carter a hug from me.

Jalena

gopherpup said...

I feel so sad for you... I can't even imagine how hard that is. Sending love and prayers for strength for you.

Jennifer
gopherpup@gmail.com