Friday, May 23, 2008

For my sweet Christian

There is not a moment of the day that im thinking of you Christian. I miss you more and more everyday. I miss seeing that beautiful face and hearing those I love you momma's. I still dont undersand why god had to take you away from us and I might never get that. I know that you are no longer in pain and free of cancer but why did you have to get cancer in the first place. I hope you know how much I love you and always will.
Your pre-k graduation is approaching and it makes me very sad knowing that you will not being joining your friends on that day and moving up to kindergarden. I hope that you will be with me that day as I watch all your little friends and see everyone that you loved and loved you. I know that you loved school and this is why im going, I feel like this is what you want me to.
We are starting to work on your garden at church I hope you like what we do to honor you my sweet boy.
Mommy loves you and misses you my sweet angel Christian.

No comments: