Friday, May 09, 2008

update on us

Things around here have been busy we were working on Carters room, the backyard and the garden for Christian in the back. Plus trying to get things worked out for his special garden at the church which we will be working on that very soon.

It will be 7 weeks since Christian passed on this sunday. And im not looking forward to mothers day this year. I know we still have Carter but its just to soon for me. I have started working on the house and everytime I would pick something up something of Christians would be underneath it, I am having a really hard time now and missing him more then ever. The more time goes by the harder this is getting. So again if I dont return emails or phone calls im just not in the mood to talk. I will add some pics soon of Carters room and the garden so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Jennifer from Audrey's Umbrella here. I cannot imagine the overwhelming feelings you have been experiencing. I think you are being completely normal in how you feel about mother's day, and how hard it must be to go through stuff at home. Please realize that 7 weeks is not a long time. Be gentle with yourself. It WILL get easier, but it will be a different kind of easier. Which is OK.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and your family...

-- Someone who cares; Fort Knox,KY