Wednesday, July 02, 2008

prayers please/update

Everywhere I look I see something that reminds me of you Christian. The past few days have been rough for me, when I see how much fun Carter is having here at nan and pappaws I think Christian would be having such a great time here as well, riding the truck,swimming and just being with them. My heart breaks more and more each day. Sometimes its all I can do to get through a day.
I also want to ask for prayers for a family who is going to be going through this hell that we are unfortunately, his name is Christian as well and his family is going through hard times the mom is going through cancer herself right now so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

I love you Christian William now and forever

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Carter is having a good time at the grandparents. I know they love having you all there. Does you friend Christian have a website?

Anonymous said...

Heck, forgot to sign my message!! Jalena