Tuesday, September 23, 2008

6 months

Today is the 6 month mark since Christian passed away. Its hard to believe that its been that long already, and yet so much has changed since that day. There is not a moment that goes by that im not thinking, missing and wishing he was here with us. 

Life just isnt the same since  you left us my sweet boy. The day you left us was the day that we were born again. There will always be something missing in our lives, we miss seeing that beautiful half smile, and those big brown eyes. But most of all hearing those I love you's and kisses and hugs. 

Carter is taking after you now he likes to wear lipstick...its hard to see but at the same it reminds me of you. 
We love you our sweet Christian and you will never be forgotten.


1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Amy,
I am thinking of you, and giving you a big cyber-hug. I am sorry that you have to endure this pain. I look up to you, and hope I will be able to remain as strong as you are when I follow in your shoes...
Jen Pieber