Tuesday, September 16, 2008

updating

So its been a little while since ive last posted....things here are about the same. We all have been sick off and on. We have been doing home improvement projects to try and stay busy. But in reality no matter how much work you do you never stop thinking about the loss that has happened.
Christians birthday is quickly approaching and to be honest I have no clue how im going to get through it,just thinking about it is making me upset. And thats just the start of the next few months, with his bday, and holidays I just dont know how I/we are going to do it. I know we still have Carter and we will have to be strong and do things for him but I honestly dont know how.

There has been heartache in my old home town, another mother has lost a child it was not from cancer but an accident but its still the same, its very sad to hear about that and im sorry that it happened but now I worry for his mother and how she will do. I know our losses were different but its still the same and so im asking for everyone to say a prayer for the Willis family and that they will make it through this rough time.
You really find out who your true friends are in times like this. And I am so thankful for the ones that I have and I hope they know who im talking about.
I would also like to ask that you would saya prayer for Mary and Alex, they are grandma and son to one of my best friends. Mary is in the hospital and not sure whats wrong exactly and dont know if her heart is strong enough for a sugery. Alex is having some problems and his mom is very worried about him, Also my grandma Bessie has told me that they think she now has a tumor under her eye. I dont know how much more of this cancer crap one person can take.
I guess im done rambling for now......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay strong. How is Carter doing with all of this? And Dad?

Will you be able to make a winter garden for Christian since you all have so much snow? We can get pansies to grow here in the winter. Not too much else with any color.

Jalena