Wednesday, October 22, 2008

missing him


As the holidays get closer im missing Christian even more. I wish he was here so I could hug, kiss and hold him. A big part of our family is missing and no day will ever be the same. As I sit and watch Carter playing in the pjs that Christian wore last year it makes me sad and now that Carter is starting to use the potty it makes me realize that Christian would have done that two years ago if he would not have gotten sick.

I know that they are two different children but when u lose one of them this is just how a parent feels about things, and for all the ones that are reading this they understand what im saying.


Ive been down myself I hurt something in my hip area and have not been able to do to much for over a week. So that gives a lot of time to sit and think and miss him.I am starting to feel a little better now but I cant wait to be fully recovered.


We went out on Sunday and took some pictures of Carter for his 3rd bday in Nov. I honestly dont know what I would do with out him. He has been a blessing for us something to get up for everymorning. We are getting to know him now and that makes me sad that we missed so much of his life but we had to be with Christian.


Anyways ill add a couple of pics of Cartie in a new message....


No comments: