Friday, November 14, 2008

Missing Christian...Carters bday

We are having Carters 3rd bday party on Saturday and im trying to be happy and pretend that im ok when the truth is im breaking inside, im missing Christian more and more every second of the day. Wishing he was here to celebrate Carters bday and just be here to do all the brother stuff with him. 
I went to get Carter out of bed the other morning and as soon as I walked into the room he sat up and said the babys in the sky. I often wonder if he thinks about Christian or sees him in his dreams. I hope that he does so that can be his way of remembering his brother. 

Ill add pictures from his party sometime soon. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I'ѵе reаd this
submit anԁ іf I may јust I wish to rеcommend you sоme attention-grabbing
issues or tips. Pеrhaps you can ωrite next articles regaгԁing this аrticle.
І want tο learn more issues abοut
it!

My ωeb-site :: www.hackthishome.com

Anonymous said...

Hmm it ѕeеms like youг ѕite аte mу fіrst comment
(іt was suреr long) ѕо I
guеss Ӏ'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thοrοughly enjoying your blog.

Ӏ as well аm аn asρiring blog wгiter
but Ι'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for novice blog writers? I'ԁ certaіnly apprecіate it.


My ωebsitе: bramka sms play

Anonymous said...

Does your blog hаve a contact page? Ӏ'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot yоu an е-mail.
I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

my web blog ds.easypagesaver.com

Anonymous said...

Can you tell us more about thіs? I'd care to find out more details.

Here is my website ... bramka sms

Anonymous said...

Why visіtοrѕ still usе
to read news pаρers whеn in this technologіcal world the whole thing is exiѕting on wеb?


Also viѕit my website :: www.jollyjoker.org