Thursday, February 26, 2009

updating


Its been awhile since ive posted but wanted to let you all know how we are doing. We filled out paperwork for prek so hopefully next year he will get to go to school.


A few weeks ago Carter runs up to me when I walked into the door and said theres a baby in your belly and of course I thought he was crazy and wondered why he would say something like that. I went to OBGYN today and I am nine weeks pregnant due in late september. He also said its a girl so only time will tell on that one. But I have to think that our sweet Christian had something to do with all of this.

I miss him more and more every day and I can only hope he will watch over this new baby like he does Carter....

4 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations Amy :) I know that Christian will look over this baby and take care of it for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow Amy, this is great news, congratulations!!

Lucia m/o ^Paulina^
(ependy)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the news. I'm very excited for you. Hope to see you soon.
liz

Anonymous said...

Amy, this is WAYYYYY late, but congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you!

I'm thinking of you today. So hard to believe it's been a year since sweet Christian earned his wings.

Wishing you a peaceful day, filled with sweet Christian memories.

~Heide
m/o ^Jessica^ (forever 17) & Jake (17)
http://caringbridge.org/visit/jessicarandall