Friday, November 27, 2009

Yesterday Carter and I decorated the Christmas tree I was doing fine until I opened the box and saw all of Christians homemade ornaments ones we had made and from school. So I decided to let Carter do most of the decorating and I just watched him. He was having so much fun and that was worth the sadness. Of course Isabella watched the whole time smiling and cooing. Seeing everything through there eyes is a wonderful thing.
There is not a second that im not missing Christian and im trying my hardest to get through the holidays for the kids. Carter said the other day that he wants to hug Christian again and that he misses him. It is times like that, that my heart breaks even more so. But at the same time I am happy that he remembers him.

I love you today, tomorrow and forever Christian <3>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy,

I just found your blog through your email to Kris about Brandon.

Goodness, we all walk such a tough road, don't we?

I just wanted you to know that I love you and am praying for you and your precious children through this holiday season. We lost our son Nick to the same thing on November 29th of last year. I remember when you lost Christian and I was so sad with you. Nick was 13.

The good news in my heart is that Christian and Nick are now buddies and that makes me smile. Nick adored younger children, and I am confident that he is passing a football with him and doing all sorts of fun things.

Have a good rest of your week.

Love,
tammy