Tuesday, December 29, 2009

sad

Christmas has come and gone and I found that this year was alot harder for me. I miss Christian every second of the day. I see Carter playing with Isabella and think Christian would love her so much and love being her big brother.

I can not believe that it was our second christmas without him. Carter talks about him alot now days and even says he wants him back home to play. I know someone day he will fully understand all of this but right now its heartbreaking.


Isabella will be 4months on the 1st I cannot believe that. She is growing fast. Carter is as well and seems to like school he had his first concert lastweek it was really cute.

Im hoping the pain will ease up and I will be able to have happy moments someday.
I love you forever my sweet Christian!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how it happens, but for the second year in a row, I've looked up your blog near the anniversary of your dear Christian's passing. That must be the power of your strong little boy!

Just to jog your memory, I found your blog through a good friend's CB site, when Christian was battling cancer. I used to sign, "Someone who care" from Fort Knox.

Praying for strength for you and your entire family.

--- Someone who cares; Fort Hood, TX