Friday, April 25, 2008

update on us

We are trying to finish up Carters room makeover so when its all finished I will add some pics. Its Christians last gift to his brother.

I am missing that sweet boy more and more time does not get easier. I am sorry if I dont email,or call anyone right now I just dont feel like talking all that much right now.

Please keep Averyanns family in your prayers I have just learned that she is not doing that well and is in the hospital. The family does not know how much longer they have with her so please pray for strength for this family.You can visit her site www.averyann.net to check on her and leave a comment if you want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

I think of you and check for updates daily....you all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
Lucia m/o ^Paulina^

Carrigan Family said...

Think of you guys everyday - praying ...... don't have lots of words as I know your pain is much to deep for any words to soothe .... just know people haven't stopped praying and won't ..... nor will we forget your precious boy and his beautiful life.