Thursday, March 06, 2008

update

Lastnight was a little better regarding the morphin intake. He only asked for it once so the new higher dose patch must be working like we want it to. He does sleep off and on but he also is awake and showing us that beautiful smile.

We keep getting ask what people can do for us besides pray that things go smoothly dinners or lunches would also be appreciated. We are trying to enjoy every second that we have left with him and alot of times he wants one of us to lay beside him in bed snuggling but that's OK with us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

I'm so glad his pain is now under control and that he continues to smile while he is awake....

Sending peace, comfort and strength.

Lucia (ependyparents)

Anonymous said...

each smile he gives is like a torch of love giving to the family and friends for keepsakes. Glad the meds are starting to cooperate. Give both children a hug and kiss from me and i did light candles for him and yourselves. I know i cant do much but my prayers and love and thoughts are with all of you continually. with love

Anonymous said...

Hi there-Jennifer from Audrey's Umbrella here. I am so glad to hear you are able to cuddle and share smiles. I will continue to send my prayers. I will continue to watch the blog for updates.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy- I read the updates and cry with you. My prayers and heart are with you. Kathy Martel Sileno