Friday, June 20, 2008

grandma/update

Sorry its taken a few days to update you all we just got to mom and dads and im able to get online now. Grandma had her surgery on Tuesday and things went well the doctor said he believes he got everything she had an MRI Wednesday but right now i dont know the results. She was walking around, eating and looked good on Wed. If she remains well she might get to go home this weekend. I know that Christian was watching over her and making sure things went ok. I have to say though it was harder on me then I thought. When I went back to see her before surgery it reminded me of being in that same spot with Christian and the waiting all day. I am more then relieved that things are ok for her. Thank you to everyone for you prayers once again.


As I said we have made it to mom and dads. After a long week of running to the hospital im looking forward to resting for awhile. Carter has been in the yard riding his new 4wheeler they got him and keeps saying that he brokie it :) Of course he loves watching the choo choo's when they go by and is loving that he is around Chrissy and Dutch again. Dutch is my parents dog.
We are looking forward to when daddy gets to come down and join us we are hoping the next few weeks go by quickly.

Yesterday was Christians class pre-k graduation I to be there but felt my place was with the family. I hope that all of the kids and staff had a good day and thank you for honoring our sweet Christian and his little friend.

Will update again soon.

No comments: