Sunday, June 22, 2008

Relay for life








Last night was the 1st relay for life for summers county. I had debated on going or not and eventually I did. The first while was going ok Carter wanted to play games and look around. But when they had the survivors line up I lost it so the whole time they were doing there lap I was happy for them but heartbroken that Christian was not there to walk with them. I do not even really remember walking the caregivers lap for I was crying during that as well.
It has been 3 months now and sometimes it feels like a lifetime ago and others like it was yesterday.
Grandma got to go home Saturday and is doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your Grandma is doing better, at least enough to go home. Thats better than the hospital any day!!
Relays see lots of tears and lots of smiles. Its the mix of the two that make it work. And the money is so needed. Glad you went.