Thursday, June 12, 2008

prayers please/update

The past few days have not been going so well, with missing Christian every second of the day and now my grandma is having medical issues on top of having brain tumors which she is suppose to be having surgery for but now they have to wait until the other issues are better. So I am asking for extra prayers for my grandma Bessie and the rest of our family that she and we will be able to get through this.
I am asking our sweet Christian to be with her every time I turn around he can be her gaurdian angel.

Again im sorry if im not responding to you in a timely fashion but the past weeks have been rough on me and im just trying to get through each minute with out breaking down. This is by far the worst possible thing that could happen to a parent. So to all of the parents that are reading this please give your children extra hugs and kisses and tell them that you love them all the time, and live life for now spend time with them go on trips do whatever you can to do just to be with your children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy- How is your grandmother doing? Jalena

euaggelia said...

ΗΙ! Μy name is euaggelia and I am from Greece. It's so beatiful all the things you do for Cristian. I am sure that he see you all the time from the heaven and he's huppy...
I have a son 3,5 years old.
Your last words for hugs and kisses, we'll be in my mind all the time. Thank you very much for your advice.
I'm sorry for your grandmother. My best wishes to her....