Tuesday, January 29, 2008

another rough one

Last night was a rough one. He was saying his head was shaking and he even threw up a few times. It was a long night and it was hard to see him in pain and when he would say mommy help me and there was nothing i could do for him it broke my heart.
There is nothing worse in this world then not being able to help your baby. Noone even knows what is causing the shaking so we dont know how to help stop it. He is now taking his steriods 4times a day instead of 2. Maybe once that kicks in it will help a little. I am hoping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

You and Christian are in my thoughts and prayers daily...sending strength and peace your way.

Blessings,
Lucia (ependyparents)

Anonymous said...

Amy: I am keeping all of you in my prayers. I hope that Christian had a peaceful night. I also hope the benefit is a huge success!

God Bless you all,

Carol DuCharme (AUdrey's Umbrella)

Unknown said...

Hey I'm so sorry for Christian and yous. my prayers are with you :)