Monday, January 07, 2008

updates

This week is a little busy for our family. Today I had to have a stress test and will finish it up wednesday. Christian has a follow up appoinment with the ENT doctor on Tuesday to see how the trach hole is doing. He will go back to school on Thursday and Friday after his eye appointment. Monday we have a family meeting with his Onc. doctor and then on tuesday we will be heading out on a vacation. We want to take Christian on one last trip and make lots of memories. We arent sure where all or what all we will be doing but hopefully we will have lots of fun.
I am not allowed to touch the kids today because of the cardiolite they gave me today so its pretty hard on me when christian says he wants to hug me or wants me to hold him. Hopefully by friday things will be back to what we call normal.

3 comments:

Kathy Martel Sileno said...

Dearest Amy - Jennine told me about your plans for a vacation get away - I think that's a great idea - obviously it's getting rough for you if you have to go through a stress test. It will help to just take off by yourselves to visit family - my love and prayers continue - Kathy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Amy,
I hope you all enjoy your vacation. My thoughts are with all of you. I'm so sorry this wasn't the news you'd hoped for.
Tammy