Thursday, January 10, 2008

updates

Ent visit went ok he did say that he could close the hole up but its not necessary, and we have opted to not have it done we want to enjoy every second that we have with him at home not at the hospital.
I got the results from my stress test and they said everything looks fine. So it ended up being stress. I am thankful that its not serious for I could not handle anymore bad news.
He has an eye appt. tom. morning.

He did go to school today and i am missing him like crazy but I know that he has fun there and the people there miss him as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to read that Christian went to school..I hope he continues to feel well.

You are in my thoughts and prayers daily.

Lucia (ependyparents)

Anonymous said...

I'm your husband's cousin. I lost my daughter on Dec. 7, 2004. She was almost 2 months old. My heart hurts for you. It happened to me so I know no amount of words can give you comfort. Please know you, Darren, and Christian are in my prayers. Shirley

Anonymous said...

Good luck today with the meeting. And have fun on your trip, I hope you are going where there is sunshine and no snow!

Michelle, Erin's Mom