Monday, January 14, 2008

benefit

Hi everyone a friend of ours is going to be holding a benefit for our family so that when the time comes for Darren to stay at home the last days with Christian so here is the info if you would like to donate a basket she would like them by Feb. 1st if you need any other information please email me and I will try to find it out for you.

On Feb 2, 2008, I will be holding a benefit for Christian. It will begin at 5 pm. At the Abundant Life Center. The address is 2155 Old Union Rd. Cheektowaga,NY 14227. Tickets are 20.00 and include an arm's length of chinese auction tickets. pop,food,coffee are included. for any donations of baskets and or tickets email me or call me @ 605-4877 or 276-5916. Thank You!! Vicky
If you like to send a donation please email me and i will give you the address. amikinsjo@yahoo.com


We will also be pulling out first thing in the morning for our vacation I will add pics everyday that he does something fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and enjoy every moment!

Blessings,
Lucia Saenz (ependyparents)

Hope Foley said...

You don't know me but I follow you through Jennine Sileno. My daughter is also an ependymoma warrior. I would like to send some money to you guys to help out. Could you please let me know how I can do this. You are free to email me. If I don't hear from you, I'll send it to the address listed on the site. God bless you all and you are in my thoughts and prayers. My email hopealations@hotmail.com or you can leave a comment on my blog... thefoleyfamily.blogspot.com.
Hope and Emmett Foley