Wednesday, January 23, 2008

rough night

Last night was not all that great. We were getting ready for bed and he started saying that his head was shaking again and that his head was hurting. So this went on all night long. Dr. said if it gets worse she will put him on another med. Hopefully he will get to feeling better soon since we are still on vacation.
He got to see horses today and ride another tractor. Carter actually rode the horse and loved it. Christian was to scared to get on it so he would just pet it. He did feed it a cookie.
I will add pics later im not feeling so good tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Christian feel better...I can see with the pictures that you are having a nice time...sending strength your way.

Lucia (ependyparents)

Anonymous said...

I am sending you all some strength and love. Please hold that boy close and let him know he has people praying and sending love.

Anonymous said...

I hope tomorrow's a better day for both you and Christian. Please give that little sweetie a hug for me.

Hugs from Candy

PS: Love the family picture!!

Anonymous said...

Please know that so many people are praying for you and your family and especially Christian. May God hold you all in his arms and comfort you.

All my prayers, Connie

Peggy said...

I hope you are feeling better. I like horses too but think they are kinda scarry if they get too close. I am planning to maybe come to the benefit but I have to work that night. I'm never sure what time I get home. It is practally down the street from my house and almost on the way home. So maybe I;ll see you there. Give each other a big hug from me and I'll see you soon. Love Peggy