Friday, January 04, 2008

I thought I would tell you how our day went. When we got to the hospital things were going well, christian had a visitor come to see him and got some playdough, another one gave him a sabres shirt and camera(thank you both) we even went down stairs 10 minutes early. So we thought that meant things would go smoothly, we get there and ended up waiting on the doctor for over a half an hour and the scans normally take two hours maybe a little less. Today it was over 3 hours and we were starting to worry. They did get him out after we had asked whats taking so long and put him in recovery. Like normal he threw a fit and cried. They did let him leave recovery early and go back to the floor when we got there he wanted milk they dont normally give you milk after being put to sleep but they did today because he was so unhappy. They let us leave the floor early as well and go home. Christian is still a little crabby but thats how it goes.
I doubt we will learn anything this weekend so when we do I will update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Christian is feeling much happier now that he's at home. My heart breaks for all that he has to go thru. He was on my mind today when I was shopping so I tried to find him another big pack of Chapsticks...no luck. I'll keep my eyes open though:)

Hugs to all of you - you're in my prayers.

PC said...

Hi, I found your site on Nicks and wanted to come by and say hi! I will keep you in my prayers.
www.caringbridge.org/visit/pam2007